Opening a new Apple ID is the very first thing that you should do after entering into the Apple ecosystem. It enables you to download all the content from the iTunes and the App Store. It also synchronizes everything, including calendars and contacts, to the iCloud. So, even if you have lost your iDevice, you can still retrieve all of the vital data. So, getting a new Apple ID is really significant. In this article, you will find the step by step guideline for opening it appropriately. Now, let’s dive in.
How to Open New Apple ID on Your iPhone/iPad
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Sign in to Your iPhone at the top.
- Tap Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it? A window will pop up. Tap Create Apple ID.
- You will be prompted to add your birth date. After entering it, tap next.
- Do the same thing for first and last name.
- Now, you have to either get a new iCloud email address or choose your current