Find My iPhone is an amazing service that helps you to find all of your lost Apple devices, including iPhone and Apple Watch. It can track them virtually from any location as long as they are connected to the internet. It can even wipe all the data remotely. So, you will never have to worry about getting your vital information falling into the wrong hands. In this article, we will guide you through the process of activating the service, along with tracking your device with it. Now, let’s dive in.
How to Activate Find My iPhone on Your iPhone
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone
- Find your Apple ID on the top. Tap on it.
- Tap iCloud.
- Scroll down to see Find My iPhone Tap on it.
- Toggle the switch on to activate the option.
How to Use Find My iPhone from the Web
- Open your favorite browser.
- Head to icloud.com.
- Sign into your iCloud account.
- Click on Find iPhone.
- Insert your Apple ID and password.
- Click on All Devices.
- Click on the device name of your lost iPhone or Apple Watch.
- A map will be displayed. It will show the location of your lost device. You can zoom in to get a more precise location.
You will also find three different