Opening a new Apple ID is the very first thing that you should do after entering into the Apple ecosystem. It enables you to download all the content from the iTunes and the App Store. It also synchronizes everything, including calendars and contacts, to the iCloud. So, even if you have lost your iDevice, you can still retrieve all of the vital data. So, getting a new Apple ID is really significant. In this article, you will find the step by step guideline for opening it appropriately. Now, let’s dive in.
How to Open New Apple ID on Your iPhone/iPad
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Sign in to Your iPhone at the top.
- Tap Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it? A window will pop up. Tap Create Apple ID.
- You will be prompted to add your birth date. After entering it, tap next.
- Do the same thing for first and last name.
- Now, you have to either get a new iCloud email address or choose your current email address. Choose the option that you prefer.
- Enter your email address. Create a password. Then verify it.
- Now, choose a security question and add its answer.
- Repeat Step 8 two more times.
- The Terms and Conditions screen will show up. Tap on Agree on the bottom right.
- A window will appear for synchronizing iCloud data from contacts, calendar, reminders and Safari. Tap Merge or Don’t Merge.
- The Find My iPhone Enabled will show up. Tap OK.
That’s it! You have just opened a new Apple ID on your iPhone/iPad.
How to Open New Apple ID on Any PC
- Open your favorite browser on your PC.
- Go to this link: https://appleid.apple.com/account#!&page=create
- The Create Apple ID web page will show up. You will be asked to provide your name, birthday, email address, login info and security questions. Fill up the form appropriately.
- Type the Captcha code. Then click the Continue It will proceed you to the creation of your new Apple ID. Once the procedure is done, you will be able to use it right away.
Now, you have found the way of creating a new Apple ID appropriately. So, you can enjoy all the amazing apps on the App Store and the awesome content on iTunes.